Wednesday 20 February 2013

Pinterest ......

......... I was browsing recently and found a design I loved that I just had to case especially as it used one of my favourite new sets, Summer Silhoettes. I don't normally make an exact copy but for this one I loved the colours, design and simplicity. The original post can be found here.


I did change it slightly..... I made my box lid from Saharra Sand which has overtaken Crumb Cake as my go to neutral - who would have thought that possible?!? 


Instead of holding chocolates, I made a set of 4 matching notelets and tied them and the envelopes with matching Cherry Cobbler seam binding.


Here's the set together. Elegant in its simplicity I think.



If you would like any more details about the products used or to place an order, please get in touch.


Thanks for stopping by ......

1 comment:

  1. Oh my days - I need this gift set - can I have it please ?!!! I luuuuuuuuuuuuvs it !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.